Former Employees 

Service Records

Service records are available upon request. Download and submit the form via email: 

Employment Verification

Sometimes, a new employer will require your former employer to complete an employment verification. A former employee or the new school district can send the form to, and a member of the Human Resources department will complete it.

Tax Documents

Former employees can acquire tax documents like the W2, W2Cs and 1095s in the Employee Access Center.

  • To reset your password, simply click “Forgot your password” and follow the prompts. 

  • For assistance with retrieving your employee identification number or log-in support, contact the FISD Technology Department at 469-633-6222.

Pay, Insurance and Benefits

When will I get my last paycheck? will be able to guide you.

What will happen to my accumulated state and local days?
The Payroll Department can help guide you at

When is the last day of my insurance coverage? Will I be able to apply for Cobra?
The Benefits Department will be able to assist you at