Student Withdrawal Process

During the 2021-22 School Year

Notify your campus registrar or data clerk of your intent to withdraw, at which time student records and other paperwork can be provided to you or forwarded to your child’s new school when a request for records is provided. Report cards are available in Home Access Center (HAC). STAAR test scores can be obtained from the state. Parents of high school students should also request a transcript through Parchment.

Your browser is out-of-date.

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

At this time the Frisco ISD website requires Internet Explorer 9 or later.

If you are on IE 9 or later and are seeing this error then your browser may be running as a previous version.