Tax season is upon us and Frisco ISD wants YOU to take a look beyond your tax bill and understand what that number really means to FISD.
Join Chief Financial Officer Kimberly Pickens for a discussion about where your tax money goes. You may be surprised.
School Finance Nights will be held in February at schools across the District. All parents, staff and community members are welcome to attend. The presentation will be identical at each event.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, February 1, 7 p.m. in the Lebanon Trail High School Auditorium
- Monday, February 5 at 7 p.m. in the Reedy High School Auditorium
- Tuesday, February 6 at 6:30 p.m. in the Heritage High School Auditorium
- Thursday, February 8 at 6:30 p.m. in the Centennial High School Auditorium
- Tuesday, February 13 at 6:30 p.m. in the Vandeventer Middle School Cafeteria
- Wednesday, February 14 at 6:30 p.m. in the Trent Middle School Cafeteria
- Thursday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m. in the Wakeland High School Auditorium
- Wednesday, February 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the Nelson Middle School Cafeteria
- Thursday, February 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the Frisco High School Auditorium