PRE-K REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration Flyer: English | Spanish
Early Childhood School (ECS) offers a free half day Pre-Kindergarten program for eligible students
who qualify. The focus of the Pre-Kindergarten program is to develop oral language, prerequisite
skills for emergent readers, early math concepts and to build readiness skills for successful entry
into a kindergarten program. Transportation is provided from the student's home campus to the
Registration is July 22 - 24. Please contact Early Childhood School at 469-633-3825 for more details.
Age Eligibility: Student must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2013 and must meet one
qualifying criteria in order to register.
- Unable to speak or comprehend the English language. (An oral language
proficiency test is administered to determine eligibility).
- Qualify for a free/reduced lunch program. (Parent must bring W-2, 2 months of check stubs, or foodstamp card).
- Meet the definition of Homeless.
- Be a member of an active military family or be a member of an active
military family whose parent was injured or killed during active military
service. (Documentation required).
- Has ever been in the foster care system. (Letter from Department of Family and Protective Services is required).
Please bring the following documents to registration:
- Birth certificate;
- Social security card;
- Proof of residence; (water / electric / gas bill)
- Immunization records. (Foreign immunizations must be transcribed in English prior to registration).
- Parent Driver License
For further assistance and to make appointments, please call the Early Childhood School at 469-633-3825 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Early Childhood School, please visit our website: