PRE-K REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration Flyer: English/Spanish
Early Childhood School (ECS) offers a free half day Pre-Kindergarten program for eligible students
who qualify. The focus of the Pre-Kindergarten program is to develop oral language, prerequisite
skills for emergent readers, early math concepts and to build readiness skills for successful entry
into a kindergarten program. Transportation is provided from the student's home campus to the
Registration is July 22 - 24. Please contact Early Childhood School at 469-633-3825 for more details.
Age Eligibility: Student must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2013 and must meet one
qualifying criteria in order to register.
- Unable to speak or comprehend the English language. (An oral language
proficiency test will be administered during registration so please bring your student to determine eligibility).
- Qualify for a free/reduced lunch program. (Parent must bring W-2, 2 months of check stubs, or foodstamp card).
- Meet the definition of Homeless.
- Be a member of an active military family or be a member of an active
military family whose parent was injured or killed during active military
service. (Documentation required).
- Has ever been in the foster care system. (Letter from Department of Family and Protective Services is required).
Please bring the following documents to registration:
*Additional documentation is required depending on how the child qualifies for Early Childhood School. Please see above.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Birth Certificate Requirement Form)
- Social security number
- Immunization records
- Proof of Residency (Contract on home, lease, utility bill)
- Last Report Card/Unofficial Transcript
- Driverís License of Enrolling Parent
You will also be asked to complete and return the following documents. To save time, please enter your information via computer on the enrollment form, and print and bring both the completed form and survey to your appointment.
For further assistance and to make appointments, please call the Early Childhood School at 469-633-3825 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Early Childhood School, please visit our website: